Sunday, July 28, 2013

FW: Looking High Quality 20-30 Blogs - BeritaTerkini


Feed: Digital Point
Posted on: Sunday, July 28, 2013 09:08
Author: cutenancy
Subject: Looking High Quality 20-30 Blogs

 

Hi I have a blog for sale in the web hosting and domain name niche.

It was PR2 but some weeks ago I moved the domain to Godaddy and changed server and PR vanishing, because it was offline for some days, but I presume it will get easily a minimum of PR1 in the next google dance.

The website is based on wordpress and is really interesting with original content (no spun articles) hand written by me, website had little traffic something like 20 unique at day comeing from searchengines, but it is a blog and with new fresh content it can be increase traffic easily.

The web hosting and domain name niche is very profitable with some good click over 2$.

Let me know if interested I ask a price of 50$ for this blog.

 

FACEBOOK COMMENT